ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
ROOT CANAL TREATMENT( Painless RCT in Rohini) is a viable option for those who want to save the tooth. It is a procedure in which infection of the Pulp is resolved and Tooth is filled with artificial inert material that is gutta percha. This procedure is carried out in order to save the natural tooth structure. When the tooth is beyond repair via tooth filling.
LEADING ROOT CANAL TREATMENT IN ROHINI
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE BEST ROOT CANAL TREATMENT-RCT IN ROHINI, DELHI? Then you need to come to Rohini Dental Clinic and Orthodontic Center as we provide PAINLESS RCT, SINGLE SITTING RCT with all the quality material, well trained specialists, safety and with utmost care.
BENEFITS OF ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
- PAINLESS PROCEDURE
- SAVES NATURAL TOOTH
- LESS TIME CONSUMING
- REASONABLE SOLUTION
WHY TO CHOOSE ROHINI DENTAL CLINIC AND ORTHODONTIC CENTER?
- We ensure QUALITY with most advanced material and technology.
- We match international standards for STERLIZATION.
- We have the best in class and affordable PRICING
- we have the EXPERIENCED specialist for the procedure.
HOW MANY SITTINGS RCT TAKES?
- RCT can be performed in either single or multiple sittings depending upon the severity and condition of tooth structure. This procedure is performed by specialist (endodontist).
HOW RCT IS PERFORMES?
- There are thin canals in tooth that sometimes gets infected and hence causes pain in the same.
- In order to relieve the pain a small opening is made in tooth structure via dental instrument and canals are cleaned by doctor.
- After cleaning the canals an inert material is added and tooth reduction is done followed by placement of crown over the tooth to prevent it from fracturing.
- RCT is an efficient method of saving the tooth from being extracted and provides relief from pain. Extraction once is easy but replacement is difficult hence saving it via RCT is an efficient option.
WHAT IS PAINLESS RCT?
- RCT is performed only to relief patient’s pain. It is a comfortable procedure for patient.